Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all......

3 days ago, i was away to KL and dont have pc to update any news for my blog... Sorry for no update.
A bit surprise when i get back office today where i can feel that the surrounding of my office and the Bazaar Ramadhan Satok seem to be quiet as totally different for the past few week....
When i open up my calender, just realise that today the Hari Raya eve.......where a lot Muslim friends already busy preparing for Hari Raya (like decorate house, baking some cakes or some might busy preparing some food to serve relatives n friends that visit their house) or some already balik kampung.
Dear all my muslim friends, let me sincerely wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin through my blog and wish all my friends have a good time during raya. For my muslim friends that stay at kuching, i will try my best to arrange some time to visit to your house and for my muslim friends in Peninsular Malaysia, i miss you all so much, how i wish i can celebrate Raya with you all...
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN
khas daripada Lai Huat Choi


No comments: