Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bad Experience Travel with Airasia

Last week, i went to Johor Bharu and Singapore for a short visit at JB and Singapore together with my parents and my aunty. The trip was nice and smooth where i enjoy it very much.

Long time i was not in JB and Singapore where my last visit was 4 years ago during my convocation at UTM. My comment to Johor Bharu during my recent trip is Johor Bharu totally changed to a new look and well develop in term of infrastructure, facilities and development. This is because the gateway of southern - State of Johor was still ruling by the Barisan Nasional Government that we all knowing that only Barisan Nasional can bring the development for the state.

My story not end here, although i enjoy my trip very much at JB and Singapore, but i faced with a bad experience with Airasia when i check in. Actually, i do have pre book luggage handling fees for 3 luggages under my name that recommended by Kuching Airport Sales Officers. However, we are group of 4pax under two different booking number (my booking got 3 pax and another booking got 1 pax) were we might allocate for 60kg for luggages. But, the three luggages was 48kg which mention by the officers that it is over weight although we are travel 4 pax, so, i was force to pay either RM45 for 3kg overweight charge or Rm10 for another booking luggages handling fees. (Dear my readers, this scenario never happen in Kuching Airport check in counter and my pre booked luggages handling fees all under my name also recommended by the officer in-charge at Kuching). Why i am so sad? It is because the officer very rude to me and never listen to my explanation.... Airasia, please look into this probelm, if continuous happen to passenger, i m sure once there is new budget airlines get in Malaysia, Airasia will not be a 1st choice anymore. Or, we better travel with traditional airlines, Malaysia Airlines.

No comments: